jueves, noviembre 03, 2005

As time passes by....

Yeah..its been exactly a year and i cannot believe it. Things dont change, they stay the same, but we change...and i surely have changed a lot. I remember wondering how my life will be now that a piece of me is missing...is this puzzel ever going to be solve? Am i going to be able to do it alone? But looking back a guess it couldnt have ended another way. As time passes by, people change...i never thought it would be this way....but someone once said..."no pain, no gain". Im so happy for everything that has happened in my life....even though i dont show it very often. I like that a part of me was taken....cus it means that someone nedded it more than me...I like having that hole...cus it means i have space for so much more...I like it having a free spot....cus it means I can fill it with anything that i want....and the best part of it is that i still have a lot of time to figure out and decide what is it that is going to complete me. Im not bitter anymore cus i know i gave it all...and when you strive for something, it doesnt matter if you get it or not...you have peace of mind....cus you are able to say " i tried". I dont know if what i did was enough....but i surely know that life goes on......and that im bettter off. Wow!!! ...There is sooo much to comeee!!!

Lalamu!

4 comentarios:

MP dijo...

wow camukini, that was really nice and campletly true...
Love ya!

Anónimo dijo...
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.
CHICUELAS dijo...

Camuchin.. I haven't had the time to read it until now, and I can say I'm proud... you should be a writer... :P

For real.. I'm happy that you are happy... One more step you passed successfully!

CHICUELAS dijo...

PD: La de arriba fui yo... oopss! se me olvido firmarlo. Farinjola